Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

Passion Fruit Orange Cashew Smoothie

Hi Everyone,  It seems summer is  just around the corner and I decided I wanted a fresh and tangy smoothie.  This is what I created!  I just made this one today.  Its delicious.  My husband said he didn't think he would like it when he saw me put cashews in it.  But I knew he would like it! And sure enough, he did.

Passion Fruit Orange Cashew Smoothie

For two people

1 passion fruit
1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1 banana
4 tablespoon cashew nuts
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
3 cups water

Place all ingredients in the blender and blend!  Add a few cubes of ice and voila!
This is a lovely drink that can be enjoyed at any time.

Passion fruit is high in vitamin A, its also has vitamin C.  It is also high in potassium and fiber.



No comments:

Post a Comment