Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

New layout confusing to me

I am so sorry that my last couple of blogs have been looking weird. I am having a problem with spacing and such. So I am experiementing to see if I can make it how I want to.

Here is a lovely recipe for Amaranth Porridge, its yummy and healthful.

Amaranth Porridge
Recipe By : Chef Shobhan

Serving Size : 2

1 cup amaranth
1 1/2 cups water
2 teaspoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
1/4 teaspoon cinammon
ground 1 small banana -- cut into slices
4 drops liquid stevia concentrate

For best results, soak the amaranth in water overnight, then drain and rinse before cooking. Place the amaranth and water in a pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. or until almost all the water is absorbed and it is a creamy consistency. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and serve.

Description: "High protein grain breakfast" Start to Finish Time: "0:20" 

NOTES : This is a power packed breakfast dish. Amaranth, is more nutritious than most grains and contains a high amount of protein and also the amino acid lysine. Other key nutrients include calcium, B vitamins, methionine, magnesium, zinc, copper and iron. \

No comments:

Post a Comment