Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Dr Rau's Swiss Biological Medicine Cleanse

OK, well today I am starting his 7 day intensive cleanse.  For breakfast I am allowed a cup of vegetable broth, which I just began sipping.  It doesn't seem to taste of anything, but it has carrots, zuchinni, green beans and celery.  Not allowed any salt, so it's rather plain.  Also allowed 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice, 1/2 cup quinoa porridge and herb tea.  I am building up to the weekend when I do my liver cleanse.  I have only done one before and I don't think it was quite as thorough as this one may be.   Well assuming I make it till the end of the week! 
Most of this diet is vegetables, so I am really hoping I am not going to be hungry, because I don't think I can take being super hungry.  In his book it says that people are not generally hungry when they do this cleanse.  So I will keep you all posted about how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment